Hello everyone today I’m going to share with you some harsh realities about our life that almost everyone is aware of but still not many people want to talk about because we want to stay stress free and happy in the moment but the bitter truth is that life is not all about rainbows and butterflies infact its more like a coin one side of it are the good times and the other side are the bad times and futher in this post im going to share with you guys according to me the top five saddest realities of life
1. Starting with the first one which is that most people who will promise to stay in your life and wont leave your side through thick and thin will leave you over a ripple so dont keep expectations from everyone who claims to be sincere because that would just lead to you being hurt sooner or later and only a few very rare people who actually care for you will stand by you when the time comes usually your blood relations
2. Another sad reality about life is that even though all of us were constantly told not to compete with other people and their lives and that’s also what we teach our kids that they should focus on their own lives and journey but the bitter truth is that life itself is a constant competition and practically everything you do will, at some point, be evaluated and will place you in a certain role in society and no matter how much you try to ignore competition it will always be there for example if there is a decent, high-paying job that is somewhat close to where you live also has a lot of benefits and fits very well with you as a person the chances are that someone else also wants that job just like that if there is a decent university that specializes in your field, has a low tuition, and is close to your home, that you want to attend the chances are someone else also wants the same position just like that if you love a person and they are charming sweet and overall perfect for you and even if you hook up with them successfully still there will always be that someone else wanting to steal them from you and I know it’s sad but also inevitable.
3. The third sad reality about life is that we almost always fall in love with someone who doesnt love us back and I have always found this to be weird just until last year when it happened to me the same thing I blamed other people for and used to think that it was their own mistake but little did I know that someone like me who had always made sensible life choices would also fall for someone who doesnt have the same feelings for me but atleast now I can share the reason why that happens to us well its because of human nature do you guys know that if you like someone and you ask them out on a date and they say yes the first time or you know that they are a easy catch for you this will automatically make you think that you are somehow superior to them and can get them anytime you want whats weird is that the same person if gives you a hard time or doesnt like you back at all in that case you would take it on your self esteem and as a challenge and that is what makes us fall in love with them I know its stupid but its true we fall in love with the people who hurt us and dont like us in return.
4. The fourth one on my list and one of the worse realities about life is that no matter what everyone tells you but the fact is that even before we are even born mostly our whole life ahead and our fate is already determined by factors that are not even in our control like kind of person you grow up to be whether you end up rich or poor. These factors continually shape you as a person, making you choose the decisions that you do. The same action done by two different people will have different outcomes in other words life is not fair when your life is shit, you can’t ‘fix’ everything just like that in spite of having free will. If we were truly free we would have no suffering for example The short, ugly boy born to short, ugly parents will never make it as a model, while his good looking peers easily could if they wanted to.
5. The last but not the least harsh reality on my list is that no matter what we tell ourselves about money being not important than relations and that not everyone is the same and some people dont care about the money and are not gold diggers well I personally think thats bullshit because sooner or later every person in this world gets greedy and values money and financial value more than their own family its not a secret to the world that the earning member of the house is considered much more valuable in the eyes of their family compared to others and if youre going through a bad phase and arent able to fulfill their financial needs whether its your parents or your spouse none of them would respect you